Counselling in the City Centre of Glasgow. Natalia Lukaszuk.
Person-Centered Counselling and Psychotherapy in Glasgow city centre.
I'm a fully qualified Person-Centered Counsellor offering counselling and psychotherapy in Glasgow city centre
Are you looking for someone to talk to?
We all have times in our lives when we need a helping hand.
Counselling can offer support beyond that available from family and friends. It might be that you don't feel comfortable sharing some of your thoughts and feelings with people in your life or maybe you feel that they are part of the problem.
Having someone to listen to you in a caring, attentive and supportive way can help.
Counselling is a space where you can express yourself more freely without fear of judgement or criticism. Therapy is confidential, so you might find it easier sharing some things knowing they will not be discussed with others. Through counselling you can learn to better understand yourself and what you're going through and find ways to create a more satisfying life for yourself.
Why go to counselling?
People come to counselling for many reasons personal to them. These often include:
- Difficult and overwhelming emotions; such as sadness, anger or fear
- Loss of meaning and purpose, feelings of emptiness
- Coming to terms with traumatic experiences; such as abuse and domestic violence.
- Feeling unhappy in a relationship
- Having difficulties with setting boundaries in relationships
- Dealing with life changes; such as bereavement, a relationship breakdown or loss of a job.
- Feeling like past life experiences are still impacting your life
- Struggling with mental or physical health issues; including depression, anxiety or chronic pain.
Or maybe you can’t put your finger on exactly what is wrong. You just don’t feel good about yourself or your life and you would like to change this
How can counselling help?
It could give you the support you need to:
- Express your thoughts and feelings within a supportive relationship
- Understand why you feel and behave the way you do
- Make sense of past experiences and the impact they had on you
- Understand yourself in relationships and the difficulties you face within them
- Learn how to be more gentle and kind towards yourself
- Decide on what changes you would like to make and empower you to take action